IRONMASTERS RIDE AT BRIGHTLING PARK – SUNDAY 5TH AUGUST 2018
Brightling Park, near Robertsbridge TN32 5HE
Approximately 10 mile clearly marked ride across beautiful private Sussex farmland and woodland with optional cross-country jumps at Brightling Park at the end of the Ride
ROSETTES FOR ALL – REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE
Entry Fee for Adults £15 (on the day, £20) and Children (under 12) £10 (on the day, £15). Postal entries before the day to be received no later than Friday 3rd August.
ONLINE ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT 9PM on Saturday Evening. Entries will still be available on the day.
- Start will be open between 10am and 1pm.
- Hard Hats to current British Safety standards must be worn.
- Please carry a mobile phone on the ride and take note of the emergency number at the Secretary’s.
- The route will be clearly marked. All jumps are optional and no more than two attempts at each jump are permitted.
- On completion of the ride please return to the Secretary’s to collect your rosette.
- All dogs must be kept on leads.
All competitors and owners of the horses take part at their own risk. Neither the organisers nor landowners accept any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury, death, or illness to horses, riders, spectators, cars, vehicles or their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
Enquiries to Secretary at 07557277262
To download an Ironmasters Ride Entry Form 2018 to send by post click here.
DOWNLAND RIDE ON SOUTH DOWNS – OCTOBER TBC
There is nowhere better for a long gallop than on the South Downs.
More information and entry details coming soon.